Congratulations to this year’s
Business Achievement Award Recipients.
The Pacific Edge Magazine Business Achievement Awards Gala is an annual night of glamour, celebration and recognition for leading business professionals, community leaders and organizations in the State of Hawai‘i.
On Thursday, Sept. 25, Hawai‘i’s business and lifestyle publication Pacific Edge Magazine recognized a group of outstanding local professionals at its exclusive, fourth annual red-carpet awards gala held at ‘Iolani Palace.
Business Achievement Award winners by category:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Ivan Lui-Kwan, director at Starn O’Toole Marcus & Fisher
- Young Professional of the Year
- Rechung Fujihira, founder & CEO of BoxJelly
- Business Executive of the Year
- Matt Gilbertson, owner & president of MGA Architecture
- Sales and Marketing Executive of the Year
- Scott Creel, senior marketing manager at Ala Moana Center
- Commitment to Green Award
- Inovi Group
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Social Flutterby
- Best New Business
- Best Family-Run Business
- Tanioka’s Seafoods and Catering
Click here to learn more about award categories and criteria.